Kred measures social online influence by providing two scores, influence (measures the likelihood that someone will act upon the user’s posts), and Outreach (measures the user’s tendency to share other people’s content).
The top radio influencers by Kred are as follows:
1. Ryan Seacrest – On Air With Ryan, American Idol Host, American Top 40 Host, and Co-Host of Live With Kelly and Ryan
2. Dana Loesch – Nationally syndicated talk radio host, TV commentator
3. Sean Hannity – TV Host Fox News Channel, Nationally Syndicated Radio Host
4. Hugh Hewitt – TV Host MSNBC, Nationally Syndicated Radio Host
5. Jimmy Star – Host of #1 Web TV/Radio Show in World, The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell, Internationally Syndicated Radio Host
What an incredible honor to for an indie radio/television host to be included in this prestigious list of extremely well known nationally recognized figures in the world of radio/politics/entertainment.
Follow @drjimmystar of the @jimmystarshow on twitter and check out his entertainment blog at www.jimmystarsworld.com